In our Web/APP, EUROPEA DE EXPEDICIONES S.L., we can collect information about your computer, terminal, etc., including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, through a series of our own and third-party cookies. In general, we obtain statistical data about how you browse our website, which helps us to improve and provide a better and more personalized service.
These cookies may occasionally allow us to estimate numbers and patterns of use, store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests, accelerate your searches, recognize you when you return to our site or send you advertising.
Please note that if you perform scroll-down or click actions or the like in specific locations to request access to our products, you consent to and accept the use of such cookies, so that we can process your personal data, either by using the appropriate settings of the browser or other applications, for which purpose you can configure them during their installation or updating.
You may refuse to accept our cookies by activating the rejection of cookies in the browser settings. We expressly inform you that if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain areas of our website or benefit from some of our services.
This does not prevent any technical storage or access by specific cookies for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or, as far as strictly necessary, for the provision of the service explicitly requested and which are essential to ensure the browsing of our site and use of the services offered therein.
Please note that if the setting of your browser does not reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you log on to our site.
Types of cookies used
The cookies we use, depending on their residence time, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The former are temporary and are no longer used when the user closes the browser. The latter are maintained until such time as the service for which they serve is provided (for example, so that the user remains identified in our services) or when they are manually deleted.
Moreover, cookies can be classified as follows:
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences so as not to have to reconfigure the service each time you visit us.
- GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to find out which country the user is in when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help direct the content to your location.
- REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session and are used to identify them in the Services for the following purposes:
- –Identifying the user: in this way, if you close a service, the browser or the computer and later enter the service again, you will not have to re-identify yourself. This feature can be deleted if the user clicks the “log out” function, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the Service you will have to log in to be identified.
- –Checking whether the user is authorized to access certain Services
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: When you visit one of our services, a tool from an external provider (Omniture, NetScope, Comscore and the like) generates an analytical Cookie that will serve in future visits to anonymously identify visitors, and therefore:
- -Allow the approximate counting of the number of visitors
- -Anonymously identify the most visited content
- -Know whether the user is new or has already visited us previously
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: These expand the information of the advertisements. They could store the duration or frequency of viewing of advertising samples, browsing patterns and/or behaviours that provide a profile of commercial interest and provide advertising related to the visitor’s interests.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES: The Web/APP of EUROPEA DE EXPEDICIONES S.L., in our services, we offer our advertisers the option of serving advertisements (“Ad-Servers”). Thus, these third parties may store cookies from the browsers of Users of our website, and access the data stored therein. The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies.
How to manage COOKIES:
It is usually possible to stop accepting Cookies.
Almost all the most common current browsers allow you to change cookie settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” of your browser menu.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security